Baeumler Group of Companies is seeking a motivated and hardworking professional to join our team as a part-time Fulfillment Associate at our packing hub in Burlington, Ontario. As a Fulfillment Associate, you’ll help execute customers’ online orders by picking, processing, and packing with the utmost care.
What you'll do:
- Prepare and pack delicate merchandise for shipment
- Learn and follow packing policies and techniques to ensure every customer receives their package accurately and in excellent condition. Each order is a representation of the brand and is packed with care!
- Maintain order accuracy with a high level of diligence
- Inventory control
- Help maintain an organized and clean work environment
- Assist with other tasks as requested
What you'll need:
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management skills, and a collaborative spirit
- Proficiency with technology (computer, tablets, printing)
- Ability to stand/walk for most of the shift and lift up to 30 lbs
- 4 or 5 days a week
- 4-5 hours per day with flexibility for additional hours
- Option to expand to a full-time role