The Sarah Baeumler Brand
Sarah Baeumler is a lifestyle brand that inspires women to live a life full of purpose, beauty and connection - a life well lived. The SB Brand is synonymous with elevated design, intentional living and the importance of cultivating a deeper connection to life through authentic storytelling. Serene colour palettes, textured fabrics, bold patterns, and distinctive detailing, are common threads across all curated collections including: home décor, fashion, apothecary, and lifestyle.
Connection, Quality, Integrity, Intention, Storytelling, Timelessness, Craftsmanship
We aim to provide a personalized retail experience, treating customers like guests entering our home for the first time. We make our customers feel comfortable by giving them the space to browse our collections and providing recommendations should they have questions. SB team members are familiar with all products offered in-store and online to be able to best serve the customer and most importantly, team members display enthusiasm for the brand, an eagerness to learn and a passion for fashion and design.
What you'll do:
· Engage with customers to provide an elevated shopping experience.
· Build a detailed guest database to grow the SB community by gathering all guest information.
· Execute point of sale transactions.
· Work with leadership to understand, meet and exceed sales goals.
· Follow guidelines for showroom floor and stockroom maintenance.
· Assist with inventory control.
· Maintain cleanliness within the store, including display cases, floor, glass and most importantly the jewelry.
· Support the opening and closing of the shop.
· Assist with other tasks as requested, including support of occasional in-store events.
What you'll need:
· 2 years of customer-facing retail store experience (preferred).
· Ability to identify individual customer needs; not a one size fits all approach
· Strong sales records and ability to hit sales targets.
· Experience building strong relationships with clients.
· Professional demeanor, positive attitude, and a collaborative spirit- a true people person with an eye for jewelry, décor, and bath & body.
· Attentive to customer feedback and shares insights with management.
· Proficiency with technology (computer, tablets, printing)
· Ability to stand/walk for most of the shift and lift up to 30 lbs
Accommodation / Accessibility:
The Sarah Baeumler Brand does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
Please send CV and cover letter to: email@example.com